Airborne Robots is the third level of Geometry Dash Meltdown and the first level with a Hard difficulty.
Airborne Robots introduces the yellow jump ring, beginning to extend the degree of jumping challenges. The ball form is also introduced with a light use of pads and rings in addition to preemptive moving platforms. A cube sequence takes place from 0% to 41%; a ball sequence from 41% to 63%; a ship sequence from 63% to 74%; a cube sequence from 74% to 84%; a ball sequence from 84% to 94%; and a cube sequence from 94% to 100%.
- The first secret coin is located at 25% and collected as the cube. A key must first be collected at 16% as the cube. After jumping up two pillars leading to spikes, jump over the spikes and immediately jump again where an overhead obstacle will quickly shift to enable a jump to reach the key. Afterwards, an overhead obstacle with a keyhole will descend as it is approached, obstructing the main route. Jump twice to clear the obstacle and collect the coin.
- The second secret coin is located at 67% and collected as the ship. After passing through two obstacles, fly down through a passage in the third obstacle to collect the coin.
- The third secret coin is located at 98% and collected as the cube. After hitting a jump ring, immediately hit an invisible jump ring marked by an appearing skull to land atop an overhead platform enabling a jump for the coin.
- Collecting all three secret coins will reward an additional cube.
- Completing the level takes 1 minute and 37 seconds and requires a minimum of 112 jumps.