Airborne Robots is the third level of Geometry Dash Meltdown and the first level with a Hard difficulty.
Airborne Robots introduces the yellow jump ring, beginning to extend the degree of jumping challenges. The ball form is also introduced with a light use of pads and rings in addition to preemptively moving platforms. A cube sequence takes place from 0% to 41%; a ball sequence from 41% to 63%; a ship sequence from 63% to 74%; a cube sequence from 74% to 84%; a ball sequence from 84% to 94%; and a cube sequence from 94% to 100%.
- The first secret coin is located at 25% and collected as the cube. There is a platform with a green lock, which will lower if the key at 17% is collected. To get the key, the player should jump over the double spike set early to jump again at the same height. The platform above will lower, allowing the player to jump again and collect the green key. After a fall, the second platform lowers after a different locked block stays still; the player can then jump to collect the coin, and can jump again to go back to the main route.
- The second secret coin is located at 66% and collected as the ship. On the lower platform of the third pillar, there is a path that leads to the coin.
- The third secret coin is located at 98% and collected as the cube. After hitting a jump ring, there is another jump ring which is invisible in the middle of the decorative skull. By tapping at the right time, it will lead the player to an alternate pathway above the normal route, where the player must jump a final time to collect the coin. Not jumping will just result in the player sliding down without collecting the coin.
- Collecting all three secret coins will reward an additional cube.
- Completing the level takes 1 minute and 37 seconds and requires a minimum of 112 jumps.