Back On Track introduces yellow jump pads in the ways of both function and potential hazard, leading to more varied jump manoeuvres. A single ship sequence takes place from 50% to 66%.
- The first secret coin is located at 41% and collected as the cube. After descending a short flight of platforms onto a particularly outstretched one with a spike on it, jump twice up two more platforms before sliding to the ground to find a hidden gravity pad that will launch into the hovering coin and then a gravity portal, returning to the main route.
- The second secret coin is located at 55% and collected as the ship. Manoeuvre around the first two obstacles and fly between a gap in the third to collect the coin inside.
- The third secret coin is located at 84% and collected as the cube. After passing three block columns and three narrow platforms close to the ground, jump twice up two more narrow platforms before sliding onto a partly concealed line platform below the main route. Jump over a small gap onto the second line platform to collect the coin and reach a jump pad to return, but immediately jump again to clear an oncoming spike upon landing.
- Back On Track originally held a Normal difficulty until Update 1.9.
- Back On Track reveals the first gravity portal and gravity pad used to collect a secret coin, although they are not formally introduced until Dry Out and xStep respectively.
- Back On Track takes 1 minute and 24 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 86 jumps.