Blast Processing is the seventeenth level of Geometry Dash, released on 1.9. It is the fourth of the five levels with a harder difficulty.
This level introduces the wave game mode, which moves diagonally but can crash into any static object (blocks, hazards, slopes, etc.), 3D decorations which make blocks look as if they were 3D, but do not affect where the player may land on the 3D blocks along with other decorations.
- The first Secret Coin is located at 52% and is collected as the dual wave. Enter the fake spike-decorated diamond to collect it.
- The second secret coin is located at 69% and is collected as the UFO. Drop down at the second "robot" and tap three times to slide into the third robot's "mouth" which contains fake spikes and a coin at the end.
- The third secret coin is located at 86% and is collected as the ship. More obstacles appear in the form of cubes with an icicle-shaped spike at their bottoms, but the third one of these obstacles have fake spikes instead. Stay quite close to the ground, and then slide under the obstacle to get the final coin.
- Blast Processing includes fake slopes as part of collecting a secret coin, although it is not formally introduced until Theory of Everything 2.
- Blast Processing is not named after its Newgrounds song, as it is titled "-BlastProcess-" On Newgrounds.
- Blast Processing still uses the hexagon background and ground, does not use a size portal, speed portal or, as usual, mirror portals.
- Blast Processing uses 11552 objects in its layout, as revealed by the 2.0 editor preview. This makes it the only level to have its object count officially disclosed.
- Blast Processing takes 1 minute and 42 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 66 jumps.