Blast Processing is the seventeenth level of Geometry Dash and the fourth level with a Harder difficulty.
Blast Processing introduces 3D decorations, fleshing out the level. It also introduces the wave form in spacious sequences.
- The first secret coin is located at 52% and collected as the wave. Enter the fake spike-decorated diamond to collect it.
- The second secret coin is located at 69% and collected as the UFO. Drop down at the second "robot" and tap three times to slide into the third robot's "mouth" which contains fake spikes and a coin at the end.
- The third secret coin is located at 86% and collected as the ship. More obstacles appear in the form of cubes with an icicle-shaped spike at their bottoms, but the third one of these obstacles have fake spikes instead. Stay quite close to the ground, and then slide under the obstacle to get the coin.
- Blast Processing is the only level after Electrodynamix that doesn't have any Speed Portals during it.
- Blast Processing includes fake slopes as part of collecting a secret coin, although it is not formally introduced until Theory of Everything 2.
- Blast Processing is not named after its Newgrounds song, as it is titled "-BlastProcess-" on Newgrounds, although titled Blast Processing elsewhere.
- There is a bug in the level that takes place after the dual wave part. Right before the dual wave turns back into a regular wave, the player can skip the deactivation dual portal, which causes the second cube section start upside-down. The level is still possible this way if the player jumps right after the player enters the cube portal and jump over the blocks. Then the player has to jump at the very last block to return to the main route.
- Blast Processing takes 102 seconds to complete, making it the 2nd longest official level and requires a minimum of 65 jumps, the lowest of any official level.