Blast Processing is the seventeenth level of Geometry Dash and the fourth level with a Harder difficulty.
Blast Processing introduces 3D decorations, fleshing out the level. It also introduces the wave form in spacious sequences.
- The first secret coin is located at 52% and collected as the wave. Enter the fake spike-decorated diamond to collect it.
- The second secret coin is located at 69% and collected as the UFO. Drop down at the second "robot" and tap three times to slide into the third robot's "mouth" which contains fake spikes and a coin at the end.
- The third secret coin is located at 86% and collected as the ship. More obstacles appear in the form of cubes with an icicle-shaped spike at their bottoms, but the third one of these obstacles have fake spikes instead. Stay quite close to the ground, and then slide under the obstacle to get the coin.
- Blast Processing includes fake slopes as part of collecting a secret coin, although it is not formally introduced until Theory of Everything 2.
- Blast Processing is not named after its Newgrounds song, as it is titled "-BlastProcess-" on Newgrounds, although titled Blast Processing elsewhere.
- Blast Processing takes 102 seconds to complete, making it the longest official level and requires a minimum of 65 jumps, the lowest of any official level.
- Blast Processing is the only level to be released after Update 1.7 to not include any speed changes.
- This level shares the same ground and background styles with Hexagon Force.
- Blast Processing is tied with Clubstep for the longest level in Geometry Dash.