Can't Let Go increases the precision and timing required for jump manoeuvres including spike arrangements with spikes positioned just clear of overhead spikes. A single ship sequence takes place from 57% to 70%, followed by a more difficult antigravity cube section from 70% to 86% that also involves jump rings.
- The first Secret Coin is located at 26% and collected as the cube. After the jump pad beyond the set of three jump rings, slide down two platforms and jump up two platforms before falling below onto the coin to be launched by three jump pads back to the main route.
- The second secret coin is located at 62% and collected as the ship. Fly above the first suspended spiked obstacle to collect the coin.
- The third secret coin is located at 76% and collected as the cube. After hitting the third jump ring of the antigravity section, slide down a block and jump, clearing a spike to fall above onto the coin. After being launched by four jump pads back to the main route, jump to clear an oncoming spike.
- Can't Let Go originally held an Insane difficulty until Update 1.9.
- Can't Let Go reveals the first purple jump pad used to collect a secret coin, although they are not formally introduced until Theory of Everything.
- The level being titled Cant Let Go as shown in-game is the possible result of the apostrophe being unavailable as a font character.
- Can't Let Go takes 1 minute and 23 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 109 jumps.