Clubstep is the fourteenth level of Geometry Dash. It is the first of the three levels with a demon difficulty. It is unlocked by collecting 10 Secret Coins.
As a demon level, Clubstep has lots of difficult sections. It introduces invisible blocks and spikes which fade away when they have been located in the middle of the screen, fake spikes along with some decorations. It is one of the two levels to end in mini ship, the other being Theory of Everything.
- The first secret coin is located at 9% and is collected as the cube. There are three jump rings. The player must tap the middle jump ring to go through a spiked pillar and then hit a yellow and blue ring after passing through the pillar to return to the normal path.
- The second coin is located at 72% and is collected as the UFO. Immediately after switching into the mini UFO, the player must quickly get into a hidden passage above the one the player would normally take, then dodge 5 small invisible spikes to get the coin and drop back to the original route.
- The third secret coin is located at 96% and is collected as the ship. The player must fly down under the first pillar and through another, then back up to get on the main passage.
- Once the player has collected all the coins and completed the level in one playthrough, the player will receive a new UFO.
- Clubstep formally introduces fake spikes, however, they were previously encountered in Electroman Adventures as part of collecting secret coins.
- Clubstep is the only level to reward a different icon in normal mode in the steam version.
- An in-editor version of Clubstep was featured in the Geometry Dash Steam Trailer.
- Clubstep takes 1:27 to complete and requires a minimum of 96 jumps to complete.