Clubstep is the fourteenth level of Geometry Dash and the first level with a Demon difficulty. 10 secret coins are required to unlock the level.
As a demon level, Clubstep has lots of difficult sections. It introduces invisible blocks and spikes which fade away when they have been located in the middle of the screen.
- The first secret coin is located at 9% and collected as the cube. There are three jump rings. The player must tap the middle jump ring to go through a spiked pillar and then hit a yellow and blue ring after passing through the pillar to return to the normal path.
- The second coin is located at 72% and collected as the UFO. Immediately after switching into the mini UFO, the player must quickly get into a hidden passage above the one the player would normally take, then dodge 5 small invisible spikes to get the coin and drop back to the original route.
- The third secret coin is located at 96% and collected as the ship. The player must fly down under the first pillar and through another, then back up to get on the main passage.
- Collecting all three coins and completing the level will reward a UFO.
- Clubstep formally introduces fake spikes, however, they were previously encountered in Electroman Adventures as part of collecting secret coins.
- Clubstep is the only level to give an UFO for completing the level in Practice Mode.
- Clubstep is the only level to reward a different icon in normal mode in the steam version.
- Clubstep is also the only level to reward a color in normal mode (not on Steam).
- An in-editor version of Clubstep was featured in the Geometry Dash Steam Trailer.
- Completing Clubstep may trigger as much as 8 different achievements at once: Clubstep!, Steamstep!, Ultimate Clubstep!, a star achievement, a demon achievement, a secret coin achievement, a jump achievement and an attempt achievement.
- Clubstep is the first level to not have the same name as it's song, which on Newgrounds is called 'Club Step'.
- Clubstep takes 1 minute and 27 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 96 jumps to complete.