Clubstep is the fourteenth level of Geometry Dash and the first level with a Demon difficulty. 10 secret coins are required to unlock the level.
As a demon level, Clubstep has lots of difficult sections. It introduces invisible blocks and spikes which fade away when they have been located in the middle of the screen.
Also, there are lots of demon face shapes along the level, with their teeth are spikes and fake spikes.
- The first secret coin is located at 9% and collected as the cube. There are three jump rings. The player must tap the middle jump ring to go through a spiked pillar and then hit a yellow and blue ring after passing through the pillar to return to the normal path.
- The second coin is located at 72% and collected as the UFO. Immediately after switching into the mini UFO, the player must quickly get into a hidden passage above the one the player would normally take, then dodge 5 small invisible spikes to get the coin and drop back to the original route.
- The third secret coin is located at 96% and collected as the ship. The player must fly down under the first pillar and through another, then back up to get on the main passage.
- Collecting all three coins and completing the level will reward an UFO.
- Clubstep formally introduces fake spikes, however, they were previously encountered in Electroman Adventures as part of collecting secret coins.
- Clubstep is the only level to give a UFO for completing the level in Practice Mode.
- Clubstep is the only level to reward a different icon in normal mode in the steam version.
- Clubstep is also the only level to reward a color in normal mode (not on Steam).
- An in-editor version of Clubstep was featured in the Geometry Dash Steam Trailer.
- Completing Clubstep may trigger as much as 8 different achievements at once: Clubstep!, Steamstep!, Ultimate Clubstep!, a star achievement, a demon achievement, a secret coin achievement, a jump achievement and an attempt achievement.
- Clubstep is the first level to not have the same name as it's song, which on Newgrounds is called 'Club Step'.
- Clubstep is the last level to use the original background.
- Clubstep takes 1 minute and 27 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 96 jumps to complete.