Clutterfunk introduces the saw-blade hazard. It also introduces the size portal and involves segments under its effects for all forms, in conjunction with an assortment of small-scale objects, considerably increasing gameplay variety. The cube sequences become progressively more difficult requiring fast reaction and precise timing due to the combination of small size and extensive use of pads and rings with frequent alternations of gravity. The ship sequences are noticeably less spacious. The single ball sequence is more intensive with extensive use of rings and gravity portals.
A cube sequence takes place from 0% to 29%, while under the effects of the mirror portal from 4% to 7%, and under the effects of the size portal from 14% to 29%; a ship sequence from 29% to 36%; a ball sequence from 36% to 53%, while under the effects of the size portal from 36%; a ship sequence from 53% to 67%, with the size portal's effects ceasing at 60%; and a cube sequence from 67% to 100%, while under the effects of the size portal from 67%, ceasing at 71%, continuing at 74%, ceasing at 77% and continuing at 82%.
- The first secret coin is located at 31% and collected as the ship. After passing beneath the first obstacle, fly carefully above the fourth and fifth obstacles by the ceiling to collect the coin.
- The second secret coin is located at 65% and collected as the ship. After the ship returns to normal size and passes through the second gravity portal, bypass the third gravity portal by flying over a saw-blade and through a gap in the column to collect the coin. Fly over another saw-blade to enter the fourth gravity portal, which, having skipped the previous gravity portal, will not have any effect.
- The third secret coin is located at 86% and collected as the cube. After passing through the first three-step structure and hitting the jump pad, hit the first two jump rings, the jump pad and the third jump ring, missing the fourth ring to fall to line platforms separated by saw-blades by the ground. Immediately jump continuously to collect the coin by the second line platform, hitting the gravity ring immediately after jumping from the third line platform to return to a jump pad along the main route.
- Clutterfunk and Electroman Adventures are the only levels to reward ships in normal mode.
- Clutterfunk takes 99 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 125 jumps.