Clutterfunk introduces size portals, spinning saw blades and lots of decorations. The level starts off as the cube from 0%-28%, while under the effects of the mirror portal from 4% to 6%, and mini from 15%. Subsequently, a ship segment from 29% to 35%, and then a ball segment from 36% to 52%, all under the effect of the mini-portal. Through 53% to 67%, another ship segment appears and until 61%. A second cube segment appears from 68% to 100%.
- The first secret coin is located at 30% and is collected as the ship. After switching from a mini cube into the ship, players must aim to carefully fly just above the 5th obstacle to reach the coin.
- The second secret coin is located at 65% and is collected as the ship. After the ship switches gravity, the player must aim low and avoid the saw blade and carefully go through a 1-block wide opening to get the coin. A light tap is required to drop to the saw blade on the bottom.
- The third coin is located at 85% and is collected as the cube. The player must fall past the last yellow jump ring and jump along a tight path to grab the coin. Tapping a blue jump ring rebounds the player to the normal path.
- Clutterfunk formally introduces the mini-spike, although they were previously found in Stereo Madness, Jumper, and xStep as part of collecting secret coins.
- The ship awarded for completing Clutterfunk in normal mode can be obtained in the Lite version by completing 4 levels in normal mode.
- The cube awarded for completing fifty online levels in normal mode is obtained in the Lite Version by completing Clutterfunk.
- Clutterfunk and Electroman Adventures are the only levels to reward a ship in normal mode.
- Clutterfunk is the only level to end in the combination of mini-cube.
- Clutterfunk takes 1 minute and 39 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 125 jumps.
- Clutterfunk is the only official level to start with a different Transition Trigger other than the usual one, in which the blocks simply fade into and off of the screen.