Dry Out introduces the gravity portal with an antigravity cube segment taking place from 34% to 51%. Vertical obstructions occur more often, requiring stricter movement and reducing unnecessary jumping. A single ship sequence takes place from 67% to 84%.
- The first secret coin is located at 30% and collected as the cube. After gameplay moves away from the ground and after descending down platforms with three overhead spikes, jump to the next platform and slide down onto the coin. Immediately continue to jump across line platforms until arriving at a jump pad to return to the main route.
- The second secret coin is located at 62% and collected as the cube. After the antigravity segment and after hitting the second jump ring, jump up two platforms and onto a suspended spiked platform, falling to collect the coin and jumping again to clear an oncoming spike.
- The third secret coin is located at 80% and collected as the ship. During the second section of the ship sequence involving the alternating spiked obstacles, pass the first three and fly above the fourth near the ceiling to collect the coin.
- Dry Out originally held a Harder difficulty until Update 1.9.
- Dry Out formally introduces the gravity portal, although they are previously encountered in Back On Track and Polargeist as part of collecting secret coins.
- Dry Out takes 1 minute and 24 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 106 jumps.