Electroman Adventures is the thirteenth level of Geometry Dash. It is the fourth of the seven levels with an Insane difficulty.
Electroman Adventures introduces breakable blocks, a range of decals and lots of decorations. It is the last level to use mirror mode in the full version of Geometry Dash.
- The first Secret Coins is located at 12% and is collected as the cube. When there are 3 pillars of breakable blocks, instead of going down, jump up 3 more times, leading you to a yellow ring. Tapping this orb leads the player to a platform with the secret coin. Drop from the platform and jump on a pink ring to return back to the main passage.
- The second secret coin is located at 19% and is collected as the ship. There will be an obstacle with spikes on its sides, and the player will have to carefully fly through the bottom, where there are fake spikes. The player must grab the coin and exit through the other side.
- The third secret coin is located at 91% and is collected as the ball. The player must stay on the bottom platform and it will bring the player to a tunnel. Once the player has avoided all the spikes, the coin will become obtainable and a path will lead to the main passage.
- Electroman Adventures originally held a Harder difficulty until Update 1.7.
- Electroman Adventures reveals the first fake spikes to collect secret coins, although they were not formally introduced until Clubstep.
- Electroman Adventures and Clutterfunk are the only levels to reward ships in normal mode.
- Electroman Adventures was featured in the Geometry Dash Steam Trailer.
- Electroman Adventures takes 1 minute and 29 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 91 jumps.
- It is possible to skip the second mini ship portal and end the level in mirror mode.