Geometrical Dominator is the nineteenth level in Geometry Dash. It is the fifth of the five levels with a harder difficulty.
Geometrical Dominator is the first level to introduce the new Robot game mode, which can make lower and higher jumps by tapping and holding down, the alpha trigger, the move trigger, the pulse trigger, the toggle trigger, monsters, animated thorns, water, bush and flowers, in-game text and loads of new decorations.
- The first Secret Coins is located at 17% and is collected as the robot. To obtain it, the player must drop past the yellow jump ring onto a small platform where they must boost the robot up immediately into a small one block wide area where the coin is hidden. The player will then fly up into the sky and hit a gravity pad before being put back onto the normal path that is used to progress (as a robot).
- The second coin is located at 47% and is collected as the robot. When the player jumps onto a rainbow-coloured block sticking out of the large platform below (coloured blue and purple), instead of falling down, jump up again to collect the secret coin and land back to the normal route.
- The third coin is located at 92% and is collected as the ship. There is a moving pillar with two openings in it. Carefully guide the ship into the lower passage, collect the coin, and continue normally.
- Waterflame's Geometrical Dominator track is the only soundtrack from the main levels created specifically for Geometry Dash.
- It is also the only soundtrack that came after the level was introduced.
- Waterflame (before 2.0 was released) answered that he wasn't making song for upcoming update.
- The title "Geometrical Dominator" exceeds the 20 character limit by 1 character.
- Geometrical Dominator takes 1 minute and 40 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 78 jumps.
- It is possible to go from 18% to 32%[Citation Needed] by slightly jumping while still upside down while getting the first coin and using the yellow orb, resulting the player being upside down. The player then can make it as far as 32% before being faced by an impossible jump.[Citation Needed]
- If the jump is failed by not jumping, it can be seen where the pillars end.[Citation Needed]
- It is possible to skip the jump pad in 33% and continue without crashing.