Geometrical Dominator is the nineteenth level of Geometry Dash and the fifth level with a Harder difficulty.
Geometrical Dominator introduces the robot game mode (which can make lower and higher jumps by tapping and holding down), the alpha trigger, the move trigger, the pulse trigger, the toggle trigger, monsters, animated thorns, water, bushes and flowers, in-game text and many new decorations.
- The first secret coin is located at 17% and collected as the robot. To obtain it, the player must drop past the yellow jump ring onto a small platform where they must boost the robot up immediately into a small one block wide area where the coin is hidden. The player will then fly up into the sky and hit a gravity pad before being put back onto the normal path that is used to progress (as a robot).
- The second secret coin is located at 47% and collected as the robot. When the player jumps onto a rainbow-coloured block sticking out of the large platform below (coloured blue and purple), instead of falling down, jump up again to collect the secret coin and land back to the normal route.
- The third secret coin is located at 92% and collected as the ship. There is a moving pillar with two openings in it. Carefully guide the ship into the lower passage, collect the coin, and continue normally.
- Waterflame's Geometrical Dominator track is the only soundtrack from the main levels created specifically for Geometry Dash.
- It is also the only soundtrack that came after the level was introduced.
- Waterflame (before 2.0 was released) answered that he wasn't making a song for the upcoming update.
- The level design is an obvious reference to the Super Mario Bros. series
- The title "Geometrical Dominator" exceeds the 20 character limit by 1 character.
- Geometrical Dominator takes 1 minute and 40 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 76 jumps.
- This makes it the 3rd shortest level in terms of jumps.
- Geometrical Dominator is the only level to end with the robot game mode.
- It is possible to become upside down if you jump after the first coin, onto the jump ring.
- However, you can only get to 31% without crashing.
- If you miss the opening to the first coin and fall into the gravity portal, then you can jump into the tunnel and make it out.
- Geometrical Dominator is the first official level to contain mobile objects due to 2.0's release of the move trigger.