Geometry Dash is a rhythm-based platformer game developed and published by RobTop Games. It was released for $1.99 USD on August 13, 2013 for iOS and Android, and for $3.99 USD on December 22, 2014 for Steam. A lite version of the game is available on mobile devices with fewer features, as well as free expansions, Geometry Dash Meltdown and Geometry Dash World, which include exclusive levels.
The player takes the form of different entities with unique mechanics such as a cube, a ball and a UFO. Using one-touch gameplay, the player must try to navigate through a series of interactive obstacles and behaviour-manipulating portals to reach the end of levels without crashing, while listening to exciting soundtracks along the way.
|1. Stereo Madness||Easy||50||1||Initial release||ForeverBound|
|2. Back On Track||Easy||75||2||Initial release||DJVI|
|3. Polargeist||Normal||100||3||Initial release||Step|
|4. Dry Out||Normal||125||4||Initial release||DJVI|
|5. Base After Base||Hard||150||5||Initial release||DJVI|
|6. Can't Let Go||Hard||175||6||Initial release||DJVI|
|7. Jumper||Harder||200||7||Initial release||Waterflame|
|8. Time Machine||Harder||225||8||Update 1.1||Waterflame|
|9. Cycles||Harder||250||9||Update 1.2||DJVI|
|10. xStep||Insane||275||10||Update 1.3||DJVI|
|11. Clutterfunk||Insane||300||11||Update 1.4||Waterflame|
|12. Theory of Everything||Insane||325||12||Update 1.5||dj-Nate|
|13. Electroman Adventures||Insane||275||10||Update 1.6||Waterflame|
|14. Clubstep (10 secret coin lock)||Demon||500||14||Update 1.6||dj-Nate|
|15. Electrodynamix||Insane||325||12||Update 1.7||dj-Nate|
|16. Hexagon Force||Insane||325||12||Update 1.8||Waterflame|
|17. Blast Processing||Harder||275||10||Update 1.9||Waterflame|
|18. Theory of Everything 2 (20 secret coin lock)||Demon||500||14||Update 1.9||dj-Nate|
|19. Geometrical Dominator||Harder||275||10||Update 2.0||Waterflame|
|20. Deadlocked (30 secret coin lock)||Demon||500||15||Update 2.0||F-777|
|21. Fingerdash||Insane||325||12||Update 2.1||MDK|
|The Challenge (200 diamond lock)||Unrated||75||3||Update 2.1||Zhenmuron|
Geometry Dash includes a number of features such as:
- A practice mode to learn the layout of levels.
- A variety of collectibles, some to use at shops and a Treasure Room.
- An Icon Kit providing many customisation options.
- Achievements with many rewards.
- Map packs and user level downloads.
- A level editor to create and share levels.
- Global and friends leaderboards.
- A record of player stats, accessed from the main menu using the column chart button.
- The hidden Vault, Vault of Secrets and Chamber of Time.
- User account functionality for social networking and secure data backup.
- Settings for customisable gameplay.
- Game Center and Everyplay integration for iOS devices.
- Google Play Games integration for Android devices.
Gallery and trailers
- The original name of Geometry Dash during its beta phase was Geometry Jump.
- The Geometry Dash Menu Theme was composed by Robert Topala himself under his Newgrounds alias Zhenmuron.
- Geometry Dash shares many similar elements with The Impossible Game, a game with the same style of gameplay.
- the levels in the steam trailer shows theory of everything and electroman adventures. It also shows the editor
Update log (iOS)
The following table contains the official update information provided by the iOS App Store, only omitting secondary information such as support notices. Select an update to read more about it.
|1.0||2 August 2013||-|
|1.1||14 September 2013||
|1.11||4 October 2013||
|1.2||21 October 2013||
|1.3||20 November 2013||
|1.4||26 December 2013||
|1.41||28 December 2013||
|1.5||30 January 2014||
|1.51||1 February 2014||
|1.6||25 March 2014||
|1.61||4 April 2014||
|1.7||22 May 2014||
|1.71||3 June 2014||
|1.8||7 August 2014||
|1.81||8 August 2014||
|1.9||9 November 2014||
|1.91||20 November 2014||
|1.911||21 November 2014||
|1.921||29 January 2015||
|1.93||16 February 2015||
|2.0||27 August 2015||
|2.01||7 October 2015||
|2.1||16 January 2017||