Welcome to the Geometry Dash Wiki Community Portal! This page will start you off with the basics of participating on a wiki.
What's it all about?
All wikis are community projects that involve people from different backgrounds coming together to share their knowledge of a common interest. If you are a fan of Geometry Dash, it would be awesome if you could join us! Sign in so you can track your contributions, increase the accessible features and form an identity recognisable by the rest of the community.
Editing is a major part of any wiki, and fortunately, being able to do so is easy and requires little experience. On the wiki's sandbox page, you can find tips on how to do so, as well as run some test edits if you would like to experiment. In the meantime, you will want to know how to find your way around. The navigation bar at the header of every page navigates to every article on the wiki; no need to perform obscure searches! Under the Community heading can also be found site articles relating to policy, chat and our staff list. Be sure to check the Basics Tutorial and Help Contents page to find out more about the features of the wiki.
Something which you will want to become familiar with is your user page. It is quickly accessed through your avatar on the header bar and consists of four sections: the main Profile section is where you can write about yourself and anything on your mind; the second section is your Message Wall where you and others can post short messages; the third section is a record of all the Contributions you have made to the wiki, and the fourth section is a list of all the pages you are following. For an enhanced experience, it is recommended that you look into your Preferences and configure your account just the way you want it.
Communication is an important aspect of coordinating wiki activities while also enabling the development of relationships with other users. While message walls are designed to directly communicate with specific users, the Discussions feature provides a collaborative social space where announcements, discussions and activities can be held. In addition, the live chat room allows for instantaneous conversation between users.
Templates for personal use
- Template:USERNAME to greet users by their name.
- Template:Image to embed external images from off-site.
- Template:Banner to welcome users to your user page or message wall.
- Template:Notice to design personal notices.
- Template:Contentbox to display content in a styled container.
- Template:Togglebox to display content in a styled collapsible container.
- Template:IB-Stats to show off your Geometry Dash stats.
- Template:IB-UserLevel to show off your Geometry Dash levels.
- Template:Userbox to design userboxes to show off personal achievements, in addition to those from Category:Userboxes.
- Template:Babel to position userboxes vertically.
The Geometry Dash Wiki utilises a number of scripts which are imported from the Fandom Open Source Library.
- Site scripts
- Chat scripts
Special page directory
The following are common special pages. For all special pages, see Special:SpecialPages.
- Universal Tracking
- Interest Pages
These reports should be blank.