Hexagon Force is the sixteenth official level of Geometry Dash and the sixth level with an Insane difficulty.
Hexagon Force introduces the dual portal, requiring faster mental processing to accommodate for the additional form; slopes, which can slide the player diagonally, and numerous other decorations. It also formally introduces the normal-speed and the slow-speed portals, although they were originally released in Update 1.7 along with Electrodynamix.
- The first secret coin is located at 22% and collected as the ball. Upon encountering a short ramp, the player must flip gravity to get the secret coin and touch a yellow jump pad.
- The second secret coin is located at 72% and collected as the ship. After exiting a dual segment, an obstacle near the bottom must be flown through to collect it.
- The third and final secret coin is located at 97% and collected as the ship. When the player encounters the last large obstacle, it must be flown through to successfully claim the coin.
- Hexagon Force formally introduces the half speed portal and normal speed portal, although they were previously selectable in the Level Editor in Update 1.7.
- Hexagon Force utilizes a new hexagon background and ground.
- Hexagon Force takes 1 minute and 31 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 106 jumps.
- Hexagon Force is the first, and currently only, main level to end in half speed.
- Hexagon Force is the first main level to use more than 10,000 objects.
- Hexagon Force is the first, and currently only, main level to use asymmetrical duals in the dual cube and dual mini ball sequences.
- At 76%, there is a green speed portal at the beginning of the cube sequence. This is useless as the player is already at that speed.
- It is possible to skip the x1 speed at the UFO by tapping the jump orbs late.
- The icon awarded for completing Hexagon Force in Normal Mode resembles a Creeper from the sandbox game Minecraft.