Hexagon Force is the sixteenth level of Geometry Dash. It is the sixth of the seven levels with an Insane difficulty.
This hexagon-themed level introduces the dual portal, which creates a duplicate of the player with the primary and secondary colors inverted; slopes, which can slide the player diagonally, and other decorations. It also formally introduces the normal-speed and the slow-speed portals, although they were originally released in Update 1.7 along with Electrodynamix. It is the only level to end in slow speed.
- The first Secret Coins is located at 22% and is collected as the ball. Upon encountering a short ramp, the player must flip gravity to get the secret coin and touch a yellow jump pad.
- The second secret coin is located at 72% and is collected as the ship. After exiting a dual segment, an obstacle near the bottom must be flown through to collect it.
- The final secret coin is at 97% and is also collected as the ship. When the player encounters the last large obstacle, it must be flown through to collect the coin.
- Hexagon Force formally introduces the slow speed portal and normal speed portal, although they were previously selectable in the editor in Update 1.7.
- Hexagon Force uses a new hexagon background and ground.
- Hexagon Force takes 1 minute and 31 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 106 jumps.
- Hexagon Force is the only level to end in slow speed.
- Hexagon Force is the first main level to use more than 10,000 objects.
- It is possible to skip the x1 speed at the UFO by tapping the orbs late.
- The icon awarded for beating the level is the head of a Creeper, an hostile mob in Minecraft.