Jumper increases the frequency of antigravity segments.
A cube sequence takes place from 0% to 25%; a ship sequence from 25% to 37%, with an introduction to antigravity from 28% to 31% and from 34% to 37%; a cube sequence from 37% to 62%; a ship sequence from 62% to 75%; and a cube sequence from 75% to 100%.
- The first secret coin is located at 36% and collected as the ship. At the second antigravity segment, fly down between a gap in the spiked column to collect the coin.
- The second secret coin is located at 43% and collected as the cube. After the first ship sequence and after passing beneath a second overhead spike, slide down and jump twice up onto a ledge, then once up onto a suspended column and again to collect the coin before returning to the main route.
- The third secret coin is located at 68% and collected as the ship. Fly under the thirteenth spiked obstacle by the ground spikes to collect the coin.
- Prior to Update 1.9, Jumper held an Insane difficulty.
- Jumper contains small spikes, located below the first secret coin, which are not formally introduced until Clutterfunk.
- The soundtrack Jumper was originally used in the game Castle Crashers. It is also the oldest soundtrack, produced in 2005.
- Jumper takes 1 minute and 29 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 107 jumps.