Shops are a feature of Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash World, being introduced in Update 2.1. They are accessed by pulling ropes, the shop through the rope located on the Icon Kit menu; the secret shop and community shop through the rope located on the last section of the Treasure Room, which additionally requires 500 and 200 diamonds respectively.
The shop, secret shop, and community shop are run by the Shopkeeper, Scratch, and Potbor respectively. Each require mana orbs as currency to purchase various Icon Kit items. The secret shop also contains the Master Emblem for 1,000 mana orbs, which enables access to the Chamber of Time. 471,500 mana orbs are required to purchase every available item (as for 2.11), 66,000 mana orbs, 65,500 mana orbs and 340,000 mana orbs between each of the shops.
The community shop is the third shop introduced on Update 2.11 and includes many icons that were designed by community players due to the Official Geometry Dash icon contest started in February 07, 2017 and ended in June 04, 2017. A total of 72 icons were created by the first batch of winners of the contest (19 cubes, 9 Balls, 13 ships, 7 UFOs, 10 Waves, 8 Robots and 6 Spiders) and said icons were added in the 2.11 Update. Each icon is credited in the "credits" menu above the shop. This menu also includes special thanks to Viprin, Etzer, and Michigun.
- In Geometry Dash World, the shop contains a television which allows advertisements to be watched, earning 100 mana orbs per view.
- The soundtracks for the shop and secret shop are BossaBossa and Sneaky Snitch respectively, both composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- On the top right of the community shop, there's a credits button which shows the list of the people who made the custom icons along with their usernames above, and in the last page of the said list being the special thanks to Viprin, Etzer and Michigun, the ones (along with Robtop) who organized the official Icon Contest. The last page also has jokes for the users, Having ViPriN + Paste (Reference that ViPriN often copy+pastes objects in his levels), 8) (Etzer's Logo and Emote) and Triple Spikes (One of the known GD Memes, Relates to Michigun)
- The name of the third shopkeeper (Potbor) is Robtop backwards.
- Potbor's angry sprite reuses the style of the unused Scratch angry sprite. (Below)
- Also, Potbor is the only Shopkeeper without Unused Sprites.
- Potbor mentions page 394 of the Shopkeepers Handbook. This is a refence to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, where Professor Snape asks Harry's Defense against the Dark Arts class to turn to page 394.