Shops are a feature of Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash World, being introduced in Update 2.1. They are located through the player's icon selection and at the end of the Treasure Room by pulling the rope hanging from the top.
The Shop is located at the icon selection screen. It is accessed by pulling on the rope titled "Shop" at the top right of the player's icon. Once entered, the player can buy new icons, trails, colours, and death effects to add to their Icon Kit by using mana orbs as currency. It is free to access from the start of the game.
Scratch's Shop (also known as the "Secret Shop") can be found at the end of the Treasure Room, which is unlocked for 500 diamonds. To access it, the player must pull a rope hanging from the top of the screen and await for Scratch's end dialogue. This shop features the Master Emblem, an item required to access the Chamber of Time.
- In Geometry Dash World, there is an advertisement-TV in the shop which allows the player to earn 100 orbs per view.
- There used to be a glitch where the TV would not appear on Android devices.
- In the game's root folder, there are unused assets for the shops that are used in Boomlings.
- When exiting Scratch's shop, the Vault of Secrets music will play instead of the normal music heard in the Treasure Room.
- Scratch mentions burning chicken in one of his dialogue boxes. This is a reference to the chicken mentioned by the locked creature in the basement.
- The only dialogue by The Shopkeeper is: "I see you have a lot of orbs. You should visit my shop!", which appears only when 500 mana orbs are obtained; however, the player must crash on a level and get enough mana orbs to reach at least 500 mana orbs.
- In Scratch's Shop, there is a Spider that resembles the 2.2 gamemode.
GalleryBelow are the facial expressions used by the shopkeepers during dialogue, two of these, one for each shopkeeper, is not in the game, being unused.