The Challenge is a medium length non-chronological secret level of Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash World and the only level of its kind. It is unlocked by possessing 200 diamonds and entering 'the challenge' into the Vault of Secrets.
The Challenge extensively features different pads and rings across jump, gravity and dash types. A cube sequence takes place from 0% to 49%, a spider sequence from 49% to 85%; and a cube sequence from 85% to 100%.
- The Challenge debuted in Geometry Dash World since it was released before Update 2.1, previewing new content including the spider form and dash rings.
- The Challenge is the only main level outside of Geometry Dash World whose length is less than 'long'.
- The Challenge is the only level whose name is not shared (with any resemblance) by the title of the feature soundtrack. The soundtrack is internally titled DJRubRub. On Newgrounds it is titled Random Song 06.
- The Challenge takes 27 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 21 jumps (this requires exploits).
- A compilation of these bugs can be found here.