The Seven Seas uses all the existing features, blocks and decorations available in Geometry Dash. The level features both a castle themed level and a pirate themed level.
- The first Secret Coins is located at 22% and is collected as the cube. As the player jumps over a set of double spikes, instead of dropping, they will have to jump again. A secret passageway is revealed and inside is the first coin. The players must make sure to jump out of the secret route to land on the next block in the normal route, otherwise, the player will fall into the spikes below.
- The second secret coin is located at 37% and is collected as the ship. A secret passage is located in the sixth pillar hanging from the ceiling (around 34%). The player must fly through this gap to obtain the coin and then fly back down to the normal route.
- The third secret coin is located at 80% and is collected as the cube. As the player reaches a third staircase leading upwards, instead of jumping to the following platform, the player must drop to a different route, where the coin is located. Upon collecting the coin, a jump pad will emerge leading back to the main route, in which the player must make a timed jump to reach it.
- This is the only Meltdown level in which an optional key is not required for a coin.
- The Seven Seas takes 1 minute and 36 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 83 jumps.