Theory of Everything 2 is the eighteenth official level of Geometry Dash and sequel to the level, Theory of Everything. It is the second level of the three levels to be rated Demon. It is unlocked by collecting 20 Secret Coins.
Theory of Everything 2 introduces invisible sawblades and invisible slopes, as well as fake slopes. It also introduces many decorations, and uses the mini-wave for the first time. Theory Of Everything 2 is the only level to end in double speed.
- The first secret coin is located at 13%, and is collected as the ship. After entering the yellow gravity portal, the player must hold down to make the ship go under a pile of invisible blocks and get the secret coin, before returning to the normal route.
- The second secret coin is located at 65%, and is collected as the wave. In the third diagonal hallway, the player must enter the fake slope to collect the coin, then fly back up onto the normal route.
- The third secret coin is at 84%, and is collected as the cube. The player must hit two jump rings and then the one with the X. Then, the player must jump late to collect the coin, then jump once more at the edge of the last platform.
- If all 3 coins are collected, the player will be rewarded with an extra cube(Ultimate Theory Of Everything 2).
- Before update 2.0 this level needed 30 secret coins to unlock, however after update 2.0 it only needed 20 secret coins (because of a new demon called Deadlocked).
- Theory of Everything 2 is the only level with a soundtrack made by two music composers: DJ Nate and F-777.
- Theory of Everything 2 is the only level to have a prequel.
- The name Theory of Everything 2 exceeds 20 characters by 2 characters and is too long to type in as the name of a custom level.
- Theory of Everything 2 takes 1 minute and 33 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 93 jumps.
- Theory of Everything 2 is the only level to use destructible blocks since Electroman Adventures.
- The Full song of Theory of Everything 2 lasts 3 minutes and 42 seconds, 2 minutes and 9 seconds longer than the level.
- Theory of Everything 2 would be a XL level its full song is used.