Theory of Everything 2 is the eighteenth level of Geometry Dash and the second level with a Demon difficulty. 20 secret coins are required to unlock the level.
Theory of Everything 2 introduces fading saw-blades and invisible slopes, as well as fake slopes. It also introduces many decorations and uses the mini-wave for the first time.
- The first secret coin is located at 13% and collected as the ship. After entering the yellow gravity portal, the player must hold down to make the ship go under a pile of invisible blocks and retrieve the secret coin, before returning to the normal route.
- The second secret coin is located at 65% and collected as the wave. In the third diagonal hallway, the player must enter the fake slope to collect the coin, then return onto the normal route.
- The third secret coin is at 84% and collected as the cube. The player must hit two jump rings and then the one with the "cross" decoration on it. Then, the player must jump late to collect the coin, then jump once more at the edge of the last platform.
- If all 3 coins are collected, the player will be rewarded with an extra cube (Achievement: Ultimate TOE 2).
- Prior to Update 2.0, Theory of Everything 2 required 30 secrets coins to be unlocked.
- Theory of Everything 2 is the only level with a soundtrack made by two music composers: DJ Nate and F-777.
- The name Theory of Everything 2 exceeds 20 characters by 2 characters and is too long to type in as the name of a custom level, so it is often abbreviated as TOE 2.
- It is possible to bypass the second anti-gravity portal in the first ship segment by going just under it.
- Theory of Everything 2 takes 93 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 93 jumps.
- Theory of Everything 2 is the only level to use destructible blocks since Electroman Adventures.
- Theory Of Everything 2 is the only level to end at double speed.
- Theory of Everything 2 is the only level that is a sequel to an older level, Theory of Everything.