Theory of Everything 2 is the eighteenth level of Geometry Dash and the second level with a Demon difficulty. 20 secret coins are required to unlock the level.
Theory of Everything 2 introduces fading saw-blades and invisible slopes, as well as fake slopes. It also introduces many decorations and uses the mini-wave for the first time.
- The first secret coin is located at 13% and collected as the ship. After entering the yellow gravity portal, the player must hold down to make the ship go under a pile of invisible blocks and retrieve the secret coin, before returning to the normal route.
- The second secret coin is located at 65% and collected as the wave. In the third diagonal hallway, the player must enter the fake slope to collect the coin, then return onto the normal route.
- The third secret coin is at 84% and collected as the cube. The player must hit two jump rings and then the one with the "cross" decoration on it. Then, the player must jump late to collect the coin, then jump once more at the edge of the last platform.
- Prior to Update 2.0, Theory of Everything 2 required 30 secrets coins to be unlocked.
- Theory of Everything 2 is the only level with a soundtrack made by two music composers: DJ Nate and F-777.
- The name Theory of Everything 2 exceeds 20 characters by 2 characters and is too long to type in as the name of a custom level, so it is often abbreviated as TOE 2.
- Theory of Everything 2 takes 1 minute and 33 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 93 jumps.
- Theory of Everything 2 is the only level to use destructible blocks since Electroman Adventures.
- If all 3 coins are collected, the player will be rewarded with an extra cube (Achievement: Ultimate Theory Of Everything 2).
- Theory Of Everything 2 is the only level to end at 2x speed.