Time Machine introduces the mirror portal. Difficulty is increased as triple spike arrangements are frequent and antigravity segments become routine.
A cube sequence takes place from 0% to 35%, while under the effects of the mirror portal from 29%; a ship sequence from 35% to 43%, with the mirror portal's effects sustained; a cube sequence from 43% to 92%, with the mirror portal's effects ceasing at 57%, continuing at 71%, ceasing at 78%, continuing at 85% and ceasing at 89%; and a ship sequence from 92% to 100%, while under the effects of antigravity from 95%.
- The first secret coin is located at 12% and collected as the cube. After the second antigravity segment, jump over spikes and onto a block beneath an overhead spike. Jump by the edge of the block to clear the overhead spike, collecting the coin and landing onto another block beneath an overhead spike.
- The second secret coin is located at 37% and collected as the ship. At the beginning of the sequence, fly precisely through the gap in the centre of a spiked obstacle to collect the coin.
- The third secret coin is located at 69% and collected as the cube. After returning to the right direction of travel and during an antigravity segment, after being launched by the second jump pad, slide up into a gravity portal and onto the coin. Hit two jump rings to return safely to the main route.
- Prior to Update 1.9, Time Machine held an Insane difficulty.
- Time Machine is the only level to end under the effects of the gravity portal.
- Time Machine reveals the magenta jump ring as part of collecting a secret coin, although it is not formally introduced until Theory of Everything.
- Time Machine takes 1 minute and 39 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 107 jumps.