The Treasure Room is a feature introduced in Geometry Dash World and the full version of Geometry Dash in Update 2.1. It requires five Keymaster Keys to unlock, and one key per chest to be opened. The Treasure Room contains 200 normal chests and 3 special chests that are unlocked once a certain amount of normal chests have been opened (50, 100, and 200 respectively). The first special chest contains a key to unlock the jail in The Basement.
The Treasure Room also contains the second Shop, which is unlocked upon collecting 500 Diamonds.
The chests are separated in:
- 62 Chests with Mana Orbs (31%)
- 62 Chests with Shards of Power (31%)
- 50 Chests with Diamonds (25%)
- 18 Chests with both Mana Orbs & Diamonds (9%)
- 7 Chests with Special Icons (3.5%)
- 1 Chest with a Death Effect (0.5%)
- The song that plays in the Treasure Room is Random Song 01 and was composed by Robert Topala himself under his Newgrounds alias RobTop (formerly Zhenmuron). Random Song 01 is also heard in the Vault.
- Strangely, if you go to the second shop and back to the Treasure Room, the music changes to the one used for the Vault of Secrets. This is likely a bug.
- There is another bug regarding the room; if you have lag by clicking on it, it will play the menu theme.
- Due to it requiring five Keymaster Keys to be unlocked, once it is unlocked, five chests are automatically available to open.