The Treasure Room is a secret feature of Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash World, being introduced in Update 2.1. It is located through the directive menu from a door in the lower right corner, requiring 5 keys to gain access.
The first 17 screens contain 200 silver chests which each require 1 key to open. 10 chests contain Icon Kit rewards, while the remaining 190 chests randomly contain one of the following:
The next 4 screens contain 48 gold chests which each require 5 keys to open. 13 chests contain Icon Kit rewards, while the remaining 35 chests randomly contain one of the following:
- 1000-5000 mana orbs
- 10-50 diamonds
- 1000-2000 mana orbs and 10-20 diamonds
- 5 shards of one type
The second to last screen contains three large chests which are unlocked when enough regular chests (silver or gold) have opened. They each contain icons, while the first large chest also contains the green key to remove a lock in the Basement.
- The first large chest requires 50 chests to be opened.
- The second large chest requires 100 chests to be opened.
- The third large chest requires 200 chests to be opened.
- The song that plays in the Treasure Room is Random Song 01 and was composed by Robert Topala under his Newgrounds alias RobTop. It is also used in the Vault.